Santorini in 10 Instagram Photos
We only spent a few hours in Santorini, but the smiles on our faces lasted much longer than a few hours after visiting this Greek Island gem. If you’re within a 4 hour radius of this island, it’s definitely worth a visit. Read more about how to avoid crowds in Santorini here. Otherwise, enjoy the visual summary below.
Featured Image – The Smile on my face after I “kidnapped” Pierre to Santorini while we waited for winds to pick up in Naxos.
Pierre hates crowds but who could resist a backdrop with volcanic islands and a deep blue sea.
There were certainly crowds of tourists here. The trick is to venture off the main / high streets away from the crowds.
In Oia, we had to quickly snap this photo as people continued to walk pass us. You’ll find narrow pathways that lead down into the village.
In Fira, go in the opposite direction of the main cathedral. Here you’ll be able to find corners all to yourself!
I also decided to work on my photography skills with Pierre being my model. The background certainly helped!
Our trip also made for an excellent blog. Check our the video and drop footage ♥here♥.
Our impromptu fashion shoot.
And yes – Santorini is one of the most romantic places on Earth.
HOW CAN YOU HELP TRINA & PIERRE CREATE MORE CONTENT?
Thank you so much for reading our blog! We hope the content has been useful to you. To keep our blog free and going, we use affiliate links on some links(you don’t pay more and we get a small commission: win-win!). If you love the videos or articles have been useful to you consider supporting the work by using the awesome offers from affiliates and tools we created:
- > How we take our photos: Want to learn how to take better vacation photos from scratch? Pierre teaches the fundamentals of how to train your eye and use your equipment for great photos! Take better photos, join Pierre’s online course.
- > How we edit our photos: bring your dull vacation photos to life with our Lightroom presets. Click here to transform your photos now or simply check out Pierre’s pro presets.
- > How we Save Money when we travel: Join Airbnb with this link to save $40 on your first booking. We’ve experienced some of the most memorable vacations stays through Airbnb. Think private island and apartments better than your own home!
- > How we book hotels easily: This is by far our #1 resource for finding hotels on the go (via the booking.com app) and last minute deals. The best part – most hotels offer FREE CANCELATION. Who can beat that? Click here to book your next hotel now.
- > What Camera do we use? Check Pierre’s full gear list to discover what camera he is using!
Thank you! Have an amazing day 🙂