Week #1 – World Tour Starts in Greece
We’ve finally started our world tour, and it’s been quite the busy start.
- Monday – flew late night from NYC to Paris.
- Tuesday – arrived around 11am Paris time. Picked up by Pierre’s dad who dropped me off at the metro station. Straight to work from airport.
- Wednesday – last day in the office.
- Thursday – recover & pack to leave for airport at 4pm.
- Friday – 16hrs later with an overnight stop in Athens, we arrive in Samos.
The plan is to spend 2 weeks sailing with Pierre’s retired aunt & uncle on their boat. We’re sailing so most of our itinerary will be determine by the wind. There will be no motor sailing for us! The remaining week will be spent visiting some islands, friends, and perhaps Athens before making it back to Paris for the 2nd part of our journey.
Watch our video below: