The BEST Street Food & Hawker Center in Kuala Lumpur
We found the best street food and hawker center in Kuala Lumpur.
We literally stumbled into this place as it was 5 minutes away from our hotel. We did tons of research on food courts and hawker centers before coming to Kuala Lumpur but this place was no where on the radar. This place has all the best Malay dishes that you’ve been wanting to try. The best part – we were practically the only tourist in site.
*UPDATE – You can find the food stall in the ICC Pudu Market. Go early as they close at 2pm! Google Map of the “Best Hawker Center in KL”
HOW CAN YOU HELP TRINA & PIERRE CREATE MORE CONTENT?
Thank you so much for reading our blog! We hope the content has been useful to you. To keep our blog free and going, we use affiliate links on some links(you don’t pay more and we get a small commission: win-win!). If you love the videos or articles have been useful to you consider supporting the work by using the awesome offers from affiliates and tools we created:
- > How we take our photos: Want to learn how to take better vacation photos from scratch? Pierre teaches the fundamentals of how to train your eye and use your equipment for great photos! Take better photos, join Pierre’s online course.
- > How we edit our photos: bring your dull vacation photos to life with our Lightroom presets. Click here to transform your photos now or simply check out Pierre’s pro presets.
- > How we Save Money when we travel: Join Airbnb with this link to save $40 on your first booking. We’ve experienced some of the most memorable vacations stays through Airbnb. Think private island and apartments better than your own home!
- > How we book hotels easily: This is by far our #1 resource for finding hotels on the go (via the booking.com app) and last minute deals. The best part – most hotels offer FREE CANCELATION. Who can beat that? Click here to book your next hotel now.
- > What Camera do we use? Check Pierre’s full gear list to discover what camera he is using!
Thank you! Have an amazing day 🙂